Rajasthan is one of the most sought after
tourist destinations because of its varied
topography and rich wildlife. Its variety
of breathtaking flora and fauna along
with enchanting forts like the Jogi Mahal
at Ranthambhore is worth a thousand visits.
This package helps you to explore the
best of wild Raiasthan.
||05 Nights / 06 Days
||Jaipur - Ranthambhor - Bharatpur
via Deeg - Sariska - Jaipur
Minimum two persons (Tariff in Rs):
Non AC Package Rate: - (Minimum
two persons) Rs.21,000/-
Extra Person (Same Room): - Rs.2700/-
AC Package Rate: - (Minimum two persons) Rs.25,000/-
Supplement AC Room Rs.3000/-
Supplement AC Car Rs.1200/-
Extra Person in AC Room:- Rs.3200/-
- Stay in Non AC Room on twin sharing
basis with breakfast
- All transfers and tours by Non AC
- Private chauffeur driven vehicle,
driverís charges, fuel cost, Inter state Tax and service Tax.
Mode of payment:
- Any Air/train fare, meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any monument entrance/guide fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat ride at Udaipur,Toll/Parking etc. and any items not specifically forming a part of above package.
- Full Amount in advance through bank draft in favour of RTDC Ltd. Jaipur reach before one-month prior to the tour date.
OR book through Online booking at www.rtdc.in
OR You can deposit the full advance amount in ICICI Bank A/c No. 001205001867 in the name of RTDC, Ltd. Jaipur and send us the copy of deposit slip through fax no. 0141- 2204065 or scanned copy e-mail to
*Tour From Jaipur
The above package
rates are not valid during:
Deepawali period at Mt. Abu and Swaimadhopur (12th Nov. to 19th Nov.2012).
X-Mas/New Year: 24 Dec. till 31 Dec. 12 (08 Nights) at Jaisalmer, Sawai Madhopur,
Sariska, Siliserh and Bharatpur.
Desert Festival, Jaisalmer: 5th Feb.
to 7th Feb. 2012.
There will be supplement cost for these
places during this period & cost to be advised
For further query
please contact 0141-5114768, 69 OR e-mail