Non-stop Rajasthan for fifteen days, giving you every bit of this vibrant state. From cuisines to castles from lakes to sand dunes, making this journey the never before experience. The comprehensive package tour is dedicated to the land of heros.
Rajasthan is a destination where every step narrates the story of sacrifice and bravery. This tour is just an opportunity to interact with the people and see life from the close quarters.
||12 Nights / 13 Days
||Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
- Mount Abu via Ranakpur - Udaipur
- Ajmer - Pushkar - Jaipur
Tariff does not include:
- Stay in Non AC Room on twin sharing
basis with morning Bed Tea/ Cofee and breakfast
- All transfers and tours by Non AC car driven
Small Car(Indica), driver allowance,
fuel and service tax on room rent and Toll Tax and Parking on transport.
- Any Air/train/Bus fare, meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any monument entrance/guide fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat ride at Udaipur. and any items not specifically forming a part of above package.
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period (02 Nov to 10
Nov 2013) & cristmas period / New year period dt. 24 Dec 2013 to 31st dec
2013, Desert Fair 20-23 Feb 2014, Pushkar fair 13-17 Nov 2013. Guest are request
to pay the difference of room rent at the hotel.(plan tariff)
Note: RTDC Hotel check-in time is 12:00 noon, if guest arrive before
10:00 AM then one day room rent in non A.C. Rs 1500/- & A.C room Rs. 2150/-
will be charged extra.
Mode of payment:
- Full Amount in advance through bank
draft in favour of RTDC Ltd. Jaipur
reach before one-month prior to the
tour date. OR book through Online booking
at www.rtdc.in OR You can deposit the
full advance amount in ICICI Bank A/c
No. 001205001867 in the name of RTDC,
Ltd. Jaipur and send us the copy of
deposit slip through fax no. 0141- 2200564
or scanned copy e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tour From Jaipur
The above package
rates are not valid during:
Deepawali period at Mt. Abu and Sawai Madhopur (2nd Nov. to 10th Nov.2013).
X-Mas/New Year: 24 Dec. till 31 Dec. 13 (08 Nights) at Jaisalmer, Sawai Madhopur,
Sariska, Siliserh and Bharatpur.
Desert Festival, Jaisalmer: 20th Feb. to 23rd Feb. 2014.
There will be supplement cost for these
places during this period & cost to be advised
For further query
please contact 0141-5114768, 69 OR e-mail